Job Title: Executive Driver
Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a dedicated Executive Driver for the Chairman.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the Chairman to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the Chairman to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Skills and Qualifications
- A Diploma in any field
- 3 – 4 years experience as a corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Males preferred
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Driver) to email@example.com before Tuesday 27th December, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.