Position: Facility Manager
Our client is urgently hiring for the above opening.
Some duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for all operational and security aspects of the buildings, grounds and facilities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the facilities.
- Overseeing the physical maintenance and upkeep of the property.
- Performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- Maintaining positive relations.
- Adhering to all applicable governmental rules and regulations, including licensing and permit requirements.
Qualifications & experience required
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience with property maintenance and physical plant upkeep requirements.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage a large team.
- Ability to maintain the physical security of the facilities, employees, contractors and visitors as well as the physical assets.
- Ability to lead the team of cleaners, gardeners and contractors to ensure the highest standards of presentation and safety are maintained in the landscape and greenery.
- Superior experience with utilities and communications infrastructure.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to handle detailed paperwork in a thorough and complete manner.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, meet multiple deadlines and works as a team member.
- Procurement and contract management skills.
- Willing to work long hours.
Anticipated start date: Immediately
Duty station: Nairobi.
Salary: Commensurate with experience & qualifications.
How to apply:
Only applications with similar experience shall be contacted.
Please specify, job title & previous/current gross pay salary on subject line.
Kindly email cover letter & updated resume (word document format) to:
Use this format please on subject line: Facility Manager, previous/current gross pay (XXXXXX insert salary).
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
KINDLY DO NO REAPPLY IF YOU HAD PREVIOUSLY APPLIED BEFORE.