- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least a B (plain) in KCSE.
- At least CPA 2
- Experience with the iTax system.
- At least 1 year work experience in the related field, especially so with Accounts Payable & Receivables in the retail industry as an added advantage.
- Should be conversant with Quick books/Sage/ Pastel Accounting packages.
- Experience with an ERP will be an added advantage.
- Should have corporate culture adaptability to retail industry experience.
- Preference will be given to retail industry experience.
- Strong communications skills both oral and written.
Responsibilities / Duties:-
- Ensure purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched.
- Preparation of suppliers’ statements and management accounts.
- Costing of the end-product in relation to the current market demand.
- Posting of journal entries and filing of accounts documents.
- Ensuring compliance of standard procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Correspondence with the suppliers in all matters of payments.
- Participate in the overall finance department objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and business customers.
- Applications must include the following:
Include your expected remuneration.
MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality ) .
Only the four letters are required.
Click Here To Apply: http://beta.sync.co.ke/jobs/finance-intern/