Marketing executives work closely with other employees such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution staff.
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing reports
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in the FMCG industry.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Ability to network with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle “Marketing Executive Kisumu” on the subject line by 16th December 2016.