Our client in the FMCG industry is seeking to recruit Sales Supervisor.
Kisumu and Mombasa
- Responsible and accountable for supervising a team of up to eight salesmen, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
- Responsible and accountable for ordering the correct volume and mix of product to service the outlets under his supervision to the agreed company standards.
- Responsible and accountable for wastage control for all routes and outlets under his supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his direct supervision.
- Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
- Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies ’Picture of Success’ standards.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the investigation and control of non-compliance to company standards and policies.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in the FMCG industry.
- Strong sales skills, instincts and behavior.
- Ability to network with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate previous success in achievements preferably within a sales environment.
- Previous experience in sales, negotiating and account management required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle “Sales Supervisor” on the subject line by 16th December 2016.
Kindly indicate your preferred location.