French Speaking Nurse Case Manager
Our client, a worldwide health services organization is looking for a Nurse Case Manager.
S/he will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate options and services to meet an individual’s health needs, providing clinical information regarding medical conditions or treatments, identifying providers and coordinating complex care plans.
Position Scope: Promote quality cost-effective outcomes managing care needs through education and health advocacy to members serviced.
Work independently and effectively communicate to internal and external customers in a telephonic environment.
Manages/coordinates an active caseload of case management cases by providing information, navigation and coordination to customers worldwide.
Works with a multicultural population and is constantly aware of the cultural differences among that population.
- Must have a Bachelor in Nursing
- Must be fluent in French – both Written and spoken
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to act as an “advocate” for the customer while complying with internal Policies and procedures and contractual/legal compliance requirements
- Ability to operate personal computer, proficient with Microsoft office products, call center software, and a variety of software.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with staff, matrix partners, customers and providers
- Portuguese and Arabic will be an advantage Arabic
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 2nd January 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged