Job Title: Furniture Corporate Sales Executive
Salary: 50k + commissions
Our client is a well established furniture company and has been in business for over 20 years providing end to end office furniture solutions.
They seek to hire a confident and results oriented Corporate Sales Executive who will be tasked with identifying new opportunities and growing their corporate business as well as achieving set sales targets.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the furniture industry
- A business related degree
- At least 3 years experience in Corporate Sales
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Furniture Corporate Sales Executive) to email@example.com before 13th December 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted