Position: Fuel Depot Supervisor
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
This position will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
The roles entails the Depot Supervisor taking responsibilities for the depot and its daily operations, including but not limited to efficient management of the fuel handling, transport and maintenance.
- Daily stock management of the depot.
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE), ensure that the performance of the depot safe, efficient and cost effective operation which is in compliance to both the Company and the client’s practice and standards.
- Take responsibility for the depot and ensure all standards are met, including all equipment’s.
- Ensure Operational Excellence and Transport Management.
- Ensure and oversee all controls adhere to the Company’s standard Operating Practices.
- Lead the team by providing leadership, motivation, coaching and mentoring.
- Manage a team and resolve matters to ensure little to no conflict as well as ensuring little to no operational disruptions
- Waste management.
- Represent the company in dealings with the stakeholder and local government authorities on ground.
- Maintain records relating to fuel testing and disbursement as per international standards.
- Operate Bulk Fuel facilities
- Report to and receive assignments, instructions and directions from Operations Manager.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services.
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics or commercial or engineering-related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a similar role is mandatory,
- Knowledge of HSSE systems, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Depot operations procedures, supply and logistics.
- Must have good verbal + written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Valid driving license.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com before COB 15th January 2017.