We are looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join our client’s Quality Team in assuring quality across all process flows in production.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for document management systems
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- A Higher Diploma in Food Science, knowledge in ISO especially Food Safety Systems
- Experience: Food Sector, milling background would be an added advantage
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organization/coordination skills needed
- Problem solver.
- Should be a people person as the role will involve in –depth interaction with all process owners across the value chain
Please send a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2582”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2582 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 3rd January 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer