HR Business Partner
Role Summary: The business partner leads and manages the people management related agenda at the internal client.
The partner leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. The partner shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
The business partner identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees.
The partner identifies employees ready for the promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization.
The business partner is a member of the management team of the internal client. The partner actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization.
The partner takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team.
Main Responsibilities as Business Process Manager
- Act as a change agent to foster a customer centric quality culture throughout the organization and drive measurable business process improvements
- Working to identify and manage risk
- Providing process improvement initiatives and managing a team as the process improves
- Balancing the capability of the business with operational costs and market demand
- Motivating a team to focus on business results as well as customer objectives
- Establishing performance objectives
- Creating KPIs to measure the success of the departmental projects and goals
- Identifying specific future business change requirements
- Empowering team members by giving them ownership and responsibility for the improvement of a various projects and departmental goals
- Being responsible for the end-to-end performance
Main Responsibilities of HR Business Partner
- Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruit the key talents for the company
- Facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze HR trends and HR metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers.
- Prepare statutory payments and payroll promptly
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic decision making
- Experience with a start-up environment is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-6 years relevant experience
- University degree in a relevant field
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource is an added advantage
- IHRM membership
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong understanding of employment law
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 30 December 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted