IMA World Health (IMA) is seeking applications for an HIV Community Mobilization Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded HIV service delivery activity in Kenya.
- Provide technical support and assistance in designing sustainable community mobilization approaches for improved HIV service delivery. Specifically, increasing uptake of HIV counseling and testing among target populations, as well as linking them, enrolling them, and retraining them in successful HIV care and treatment.
- Lead project staff, sub-contractors, local sub-grantees, and community stakeholders in the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of community mobilization project activities.
- Support the capacity building of project staff and local organizations for the development of participatory approaches to HIV service delivery. Coach sub-counties and stakeholders in improved community mobilization approaches.
- Participate in relevant Technical Working Groups and fora related to HIV community mobilization.
- Ensure high quality programming and the cost-effective use of IMA World Health and USAID resources.
- A Master’s degree in public health or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with community mobilization programs for health, preferably in HIV/AIDS.
- Experience working previously under U.S.-government funded HIV or health programming.
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills, demonstrated supervisory skills, and an ability to work well in a team.
- Fluency in English, Kiswahili, and one or more local languages.
- Kenyan nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
All interest parties should email their CV/Resume to the following email address: email@example.com