- Ensuring timely communication to the clients regarding their insurance matters.
- Preparation of renewal notices and co-coordinating thereof with the Clients and underwriters.
- Timely communications of changes in the policies to the Clients and insurance companies.
- Preparation of quotation and follow-up.
- Liaising with Insurers and Clients.
- Adherence to IRA Regulations and Act.
- Attending to all correspondence.
- Follow up on outstanding endorsements and premiums.
- Ensuring Confidentiality at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the Director.
- Minimum KCSE certificate with computer skills.
- Someone with integrity, good communicator with strong customer relations skills.
- PASSION AND SELF DRIVE IS KEY.
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
- Proof of selling career in CV and with previous employer.
- At least 1 year in insurance sales.
- Proficient in spoken English/Swahili Language.
- Outgoing and well-kept/good grooming.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Experience in insurance sales is a must.
- Must have a good client base.
- Someone who is passionate about sales and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
- Sound Knowledge of various classes of insurances is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of prevailing IRA and Industry ratings.
- Strong analytical, initiative and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational & planning skills.
Please send a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2577”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2577 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Duma Works is recruiting Insurance Sales Executive for our client; a leading insurance brokerage firm offering personalised services in general and motor insurance through reputable underwriters in the country.
Role Summary: Reporting directly to the General Manager, the purpose of the job is to strengthen the sales team to achieve ambitious performance objectives.
The company wishes to recruit experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to fill the position of Insurance Sales Executive.
The main responsibility of the incumbent shall be to sell the company’s financial solutions to prospective and existing clients.