- Ensuring timely communication to the clients regarding their insurance matters.
- Preparation of renewal notices and co-coordinating thereof with the Clients and underwriters.
- Timely communications of changes in the policies to the Clients and insurance companies.
- Preparation of quotation and follow-up.
- Liaising with Insurers and Clients.
- Adherence to IRA Regulations and Act.
- Attending to all correspondence.
- Follow up on outstanding endorsements and premiums.
- Ensuring Confidentiality at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the Director.
- Minimum KCSE certificate with computer skills.
- Someone with integrity, good communicator with strong customer relations skills.
- PASSION AND SELF DRIVE IS KEY.
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
- Proof of selling career in CV and with previous employer.
- At least 1 year in insurance sales.
- Proficient in spoken English/Swahili Language.
- Outgoing and well-kept/good grooming.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Experience in insurance sales is a must.
- Must have a good client base.
- Someone who is passionate about sales and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
- Sound Knowledge of various classes of insurances is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of prevailing IRA and Industry ratings.
- Strong analytical, initiative and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational & planning skills.
Please send a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2577”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2577 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer