Senior Coordinator Outreach
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit a Senior Coordinator Outreach.
The purpose for this role is to provide leadership and oversight of the successful delivery of a strategic channel of work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Regional Coordinators and Outreach Team Leaders, identify strategic needs across the channel and create solutions for issues arising
- Analyze and present performance trends and create long term strategies for improving performance
- Contribute to writing proposals for new funding and reports for existing funding
- Provide technical support to field teams as regards integration of on ASRH in Outreach
- Revise and approve, along with regional coordinators, all monthly outreach schedules and advance requests
- Compile and revise monthly orders for supplies and equipment
- Work with Deputy Director, Programme Operations, to maintain a list of all vacancies and fill vacancies in a timely manner
- Regular collation and reporting on progress to Regional Coordinators, other channels, the department and CMT
- Create, agree and communicate proposals for action to rectify any performance issues
- Implement interventions to reduce opportunities for fraud, both in expenditure and service numbers
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field for example in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Project Management and Development studies.
- Master’s degree is desirable
- Project Cycle management training desirable
- Experience and knowledge of health financing or Kenyan health sector
- More than one Kenyan language desirable
- Knowledge of clinical quality and minimum standards essential
- Excellent understanding of donor contract requirements
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 21st December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.