Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually.
- Populate the Talent Database for all job families which will allow the business to reduce time and effort spent on the identification and recruitment of talent into the business.
- Coordinate activities that promotes the recognition of KQ as a employer of choice in the market place such activities include Career Fairs (both local and international); Partnership with programs like Junior Achievement and AIESEC etc.
- Prepare a recruitment Plan – for all resourcing assignments covering all aspects of the recruitment, selection and induction for the position and obtain sign off through the HR Relationships Manager’s on all recruitment plans.
- In liaison with the HR Relationships Manager’s, develop the job advertisement.
- Liaise with the relevant media houses/marketing for placement of the advertisements within the approved medium.
- Receipt & Acknowledgment of applications
- Screening applications and short listing applicants
- Talent selection – devising, running and evaluating selection processes including interviews, psychometric tests, personality questionnaires and various group activities
- Conduct interviews for all positions up to entry level management positions grades (H02 – H11).
- Offer/acceptance process
- Staff Induction and On-boarding
- Liaise with HR Services & the HR Relationships Managers on the staff Confirmation Process
- Feedback to Candidates/File Closure
- Together with the HR Relationships Managers and the line managers, determine what mix of experience, knowledge, and skills is required and sequence steps to get the right number of right people in the right place at the right time.
- Provide using the E-Recruitment Management Tool weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that is both quantitative and qualitative via hire metrics which may include but not limited to satisfaction surveys and new hire attrition among others as defined by the business.
- Execute tactics with continued focus on achieving results within budgets, minimizing cost per hire
- On best practices in interviewing techniques and on the role of the assessor at a selection centre
- Assist the Talent Delivery Manager in the implementation of the Expatriate Management Process as assigned
- Ensure all expatriate contractors have valid contracts with Kenya Airways before they join or extend their stay; ensuring there is a record of the contractors requisition and local understudy is identified to be trained during the duration of the contractors stay with Kenya Airways
- Working with the Talent Delivery Manager, propose and implement on-going improvements to staffing efforts in line with best practice and business demands.
- Graduate Degree and Higher National Diploma qualification in Human Resource Management. Certification in psychometric testing will be an added advantage
- 5 years work experience in a busy HR environment in a large commercial organization of which at least 2 years should be in a middle management role in HR.
- 2 years experience in a resourcing function using competency based assessments tools including psychometric profiling and ability tests.
- Experience working with an ERP (working knowledge of oracle will be an added advantage
- Leading Courageously – Level 2
- Achievement Drive and Initiative – Level 2
- Industry and Market Knowledge -Level 2
- Living and Breathing Customer Service – Level 2
- Collaborating as a Team – Level 2
- Coaching and Developing Others -Level 1
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website via https://www.kenya-airways.com/global/About_Kenya_Airways/Careers/Careers/
Dead line for application is 15th Dec 2016