Kenya Meat Commission invites application from self-motivated and qualified candidates for the following vacancies in its establishment.
Grade KMC 5
Ref: KMC – DO/6/12/2016
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the production process at the depots and ensure that all international quality hygiene standards are met
- Coordinate all maintenance works at the factories and storage facilities to ensure work efficiency and their optimal use
- Manage relationships and ensure customer satisfaction through regular contact and resolution of issues
- Ensure that the set sales targets for the depot are achieved
- Supervise all financial operations in the Depots in liaison with the Chief Accountant
- Liaise with all relevant Heads of Departments at the Head Office for purposes of applying same policies and procedures as appropriate
- Develop and recommend an appropriate annual budget for depot operations
- In consultation with Production Manager, diversify processing of meat products in accordance with the market demand dynamics
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Food science and technology/ Economics or Business Administration from accredited university
- 3 years’ experience in a food manufacturing industry.
- Exposure in quality standards
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and competence in the meat industry
- Certificate in Senior Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer application skills
All applicants should have certificates of good conduct, compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, registered Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board and the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission.
How to Apply
If you meet the specified minimum requirements for the positions advertised above, please send your application, current CV, certified copies of your educational certificates and transcripts, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees, current salary and benefits, daytime telephone and email contacts to the address below so as to be received by 14th December,2016.
The Managing Commissioner,
Kenya Meat Commission,
P. O. Box 2-00204,
KMC is an equal opportunity employer
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted