Kenya Meat Commission invites application from self-motivated and qualified candidates for the following vacancies in its establishment.
Estate Management Officer
Ref: KMC – EMO/6/12/2016
The Estate Management Officer will report to the Human Resource and Administration Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that the Commission housing units are managed and maintained at the highest standards i.e. rates/ rent issues, repairs etc.
- Conduct a monthly audit of housing facilities and maintain a comprehensive maintenance and repair schedule
- Maintain an updated inventory of the Commission housing units
- Liaise with the housing tribunal on matters relating to the Commission housing
- Follow up on commission lands title deeds and surveying matters
- Advise the Commission on housing matters
- Prepare monthly housing management reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics
- At least 3 years working experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
All applicants should have certificates of good conduct, compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, registered Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board and the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission.
How to Apply
If you meet the specified minimum requirements for the positions advertised above, please send your application, current CV, certified copies of your educational certificates and transcripts, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees, current salary and benefits, daytime telephone and email contacts to the address below so as to be received by 14th December,2016.
The Managing Commissioner,
Kenya Meat Commission,
P. O. Box 2-00204,
KMC is an equal opportunity employer
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted