Career Opportunities in a Fast Growing Institution
Kenyatta University seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
Digital School of Virtual and Open Learning Co-ordinator
- Masters Degree in Education or related field from a recognized institution.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in teaching and /or administration.
- Promoting efficient management of respective Campuses.
- Coordination of Academic and Administration issues at the Campus.
- Assisting and advising students as required.
- Serve as a liaison officer between Centre and the University.
- Marketing Kenyatta University programs.
Terms of Service:
The terms for the above position includes a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance.
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
For teaching positions above Tutorial Fellow, employment will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
Tutorial Fellows are employed on one (1) year renewable contract, to the maximum of three (3) years.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
Applicants and Referees should write directly to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. Box 43844 – 00100
Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 15th December 2016.
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.