Location: Garden Estate, Nairobi
Our client, a fast growing real estate property company dealing primarily in land / plots, is looking for an aggressive Sales Trainer & Performance Management Specialist to maximize sales team effectiveness.
Job Summary: The job holder will provide performance management and training support to enhance the competencies of individual sales representatives by designing and conducting training programs that will boost the team’s performance in alliance with company’s core values.
- Presents established and effective sales training methods, techniques, and ideas.
- Teaches sales trainees how to develop prospective client and customer lists.
- Reports on progress of sales trainees and personnel under guidance during training period.
- Studies and develops skill in use of better teaching and training methods.
- Identify and assess training needs within the company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as coaching through feedback, proactive customer service, supervision, time management
- Develops and implements the overall performance management function, including the identification of appropriate performance criteria and measures that are aligned to organizational objectives.
- Designs, implements, and monitors performance appraisal tools and processes.
- Develops and manages recognition and incentive programs for high potential employees.
- Develops and monitors processes for addressing poor performance.
- Consults with managers on development strategies including mentoring and training.
- Provides coaching to managers and supervisors on effective performance management tactics.
- Establish methods to reduce turnover related to poor performance
- Analyzes and reports supervisory performance results to the management team.
- Proven experience in sales and sales team management
- Excellent business acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet initiate change and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Knowledge in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating performance management systems for a sales team.
- Mastery of the full training cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.