- Scale growth across regions and service offerings through partnerships and operations.
- Grow your department in Operations and hire excellent people to support you and grow the organization through a data and metric-driven approach.
- Work with a cross-functional team to identify and build partnerships with other companies in the industry and beyond.
- Conduct analysis of operations and report back to management with strategic insights on a regular basis.
- Develop and oversee the budget for your department.
- Manage partnership initiatives.
- 5+ years operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy
- Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Operations Management, Finance preferred
- Prior experience managing cross-¬functional teams.
- Experience/Passion to work in a startup and highly competitive
- Data-driven thinker
- Operations leadership, preferably with P&L ownership preferred
Please send a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2562”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2562 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 31st December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer