Company Description: Our client’s sought after vision is to improve the livelihood of people throughout the world, one business venture at a time.
We are Hiring the next generation of tutors in mathematics and sciences.
- Working to enhance the knowledge of young bright minds
- Offering them a new system in solving complex mathematical concepts
- providing jobs for qualified mathematicians
- Paid training
- Learn new and exciting ways of teaching
- Enhanced teacher-student interaction
- Introduction to like-minded people in the same field
- Degree in General Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or other related field with a mathematics component
- Recent Graduate
- Teaching background preferred
- High standard of mathematics problem solving skills
- Fast typing speed (Minimum 40WPM)
- Good command of written English
- Problem solver
These skills would be good to have but are not mandatory.
- Teaching Experience
- Creative thinking
- Proactive/Positive attitude
- Passion for learning
- Good Time Management
- Someone with a teaching background
- Teaching background could include internship
- Proactive and positive person
- Eager to learn
- Eager to develop themselves
Please send a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2581”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2581 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer