This is a great opportunity for an existing Executive who is looking for a step up to a senior level.
Organizational Context and Scope: NINO Insurance offers Life, General Insurance and Investment Management. This includes motor or auto insurance, life insurance, business insurance, home insurance and more. Insurance is underwritten by major local and international underwriters.
Job Description: The Senior Business Development Associate purpose is to interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about the company’s insurance services – motor, medical, life and other general insurance.
- Responsible for sales and business development via sales and business development to business clients.
- Build relationships with key decision makers to create partnerships that promote collaboration in marketing, supply chain, operations, and sales.
- Execute strategies for gaining new business and increasing business with existing customers by presenting how business development executives can add value to their business by becoming their primary supplier.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- PC proficiency
- Strong industry and market knowledge
- University qualification, recent college graduates also encouraged
- Sales experience in the financial services industry with sales / targets
- Relevant university qualification or its equivalent professional certification, added advantage
- Previous experience: Over 1 year in proven financial services sales
- Ability to travel countrywide frequently