Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Graphics Artist will be required to do the following:
- Meet with the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise the company on strategies to reach particular customers.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the Director into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.
- At least 2 years’ experience on the same position.
- Strong Visual, Verbal and communication skills.
- Able to manage time and stay on schedule.
- Candidates from e commerce industry will be highly preferred.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle “Graphic Artist” on the subject line by 31st December 2016.