Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Provide strategic direction and day-to-day support to the Supply Chain, Operations and Quality Assurance teams.
- Applying exceptional leadership skills to develop and improve quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and act a as a liaison between the company and key customers for expected product performance.
- Developing and providing ongoing performance feedback to the team, maintaining a focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure satisfactory performance in all areas of the quality system, including Corrective / Preventive Actions, Document Control, Audits (ISO and Social Responsibility), Supplier Quality, Customer Feedback, and Business Performance / Quality Management Review.
- Actively interact with internal stakeholders through hands-on participation and contribution in cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives.
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
- Manages time effectively to meet agreed deadlines, integrity, respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
- He/she must be a dynamic communicator, must have excellent written skills, and be a client-focused individual.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Quality Assurance Officer’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 31st December 2016.