Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager.
Location: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda
Overview of Role: Plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the region.
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the region. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
- Generate sales of company products in the region through a team of salesmen in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets.
- Conduct regular market visits to check competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
- Provide customers in the region with information about new or improved services in order to improve sales in the region.
- Develop and maintain an efficient networks to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
- Develop the necessary Sales Management organization structure and ensure the right caliber of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements. Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
- At least 6 years of sales experience including 4 years of demonstrated track record of field sales, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- University degree in Sales Management.
- Sound knowledge of sales and sales administration processes.
- Strong selling skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Commitment to achieving the sales targets
- Problem solver especially in crisis situations
- Good managerial skills
- Achievement orientation
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job tittle “SALES MANAGER” on the subject line by 9th December 2016.
Kindly indicate your preferred location.