This position is responsible for working with local and remote IT Teams to provide excellent IT technical support services to onsite and remote users.
- Follow through with user and help desk ticket Resolve incident calls related to:
- Coordinate incident resolution.
- Identify the source of one or multiple incidents and propose workarounds and definitive fixes.
- Create and maintain a site inventory containing all IT assets in place.
- Annual asset verification
- Support planned DF operations on site.
- Coordinate with managers to Onboard new users and collaborate in providing them the needed environment to work.
- Coordinate with managers to Remove non-longer required user infrastructure, and open calls for permission removal.
- Ensure compliance with Company’s policies and best practices for infrastructure replacements and upgrades.
- Coordinate with procurement on Purchasing IT accessories and peripherals
- Coordinate with SSL on Purchasing / coordinating computer replacements
- Knowledge of basic hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting on Lenovo and Dell laptops, desktops and peripherals.
- Minimum of three years of experience in pc management and configuration including: Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Deployment Solutions, DHCP, DNS, back-up systems, and corporate antivirus
- Basic knowledge of network management including routers, switches
- Basic knowledge of printer and other peripherals troubleshooting
- Ability to work with clients at all levels within the organization.
- Windows XP/7 and other MCSE certificates are a plus
- Education in Computer Systems or related area or equivalent job experience. A bachelor degree in IT is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, as well as the local language.
- Excellent troubleshooting and work prioritization skills and good problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel domestic and internationally.
- Ability to manage task-level details but be able to see the big picture of the project.
- Must have the ability to identify critical risks or issues
- Ability to be a self-starter, with the initiative and eagerness to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and to deal with ambiguity.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading Sales Executive not later than 13th December 2016