Position: Printing Machine Operator
Location: Industrial Area – Nairobi
Our client is a leading manufacturing company that deals with sportswear.
They are seeking to recruit a Printer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce quality products on Time and In Full with minimal wastage.
- Able to operate digital interlocking printing machine according to specifications on the production order.
- Approve job produced and ascertain quality of the material as per quality standard specification
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specification, colors and color sequences.
- Ensure that manufactured products meet specifications by observing good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain, or adjust equipment using proper preventive maintenance techniques.
- Ensure that the working environment meets the specified health and safety requirements
- Monitor feeding and printing processes of presses to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions and make any necessary adjustments.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Production or Printing)
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in manufacturing/printing environment
- Graphic designing will be an advantage
- Basic mechanical/ equipment maintenance skills.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.