Industry: Real Estate
Job Category: Sales Executives
Qualification Level: Diploma Minimum
Work Experience: Sales & Marketing Experience
Our Company: We are a real estate agency. We sell land in Nairobi, Kajiado and Narok counties.
We also sell both residential and commercial houses across city, now looking for someone to drive the sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate appointments to show property to prospective buyers & tenants
- Proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, inspecting vacant units, completing repairs and planning for renovations
- Conduct necessary negotiations on behalf of the company
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale of property
- Preparing comprehensive and timely reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in sales and marketing and related field
- Proven track record in generating sales and meeting targets
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive) to email@example.com on or before 4th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current /last salary on your CV.