The Role’s purpose is to provide the patient with basic care, and assist with any other daily activities that may be required.
- Help the patient with basic needs such as taking medication, bathing, dressing as required
- Serve meals and help the patient to eat
- Respond to the patient’s calls
- Note down any vital signs that may be provided to the patients doctor
- Assist the patient turn or reposition when bed-ridden
- Change the patient’s bed sheets, provide and empty bedpans whenever required
- Help lift the patient into wheelchair/bed
- Ensure the patient’s room is clean, sanitized at all times and supplies restocked
- Any other care givers duties that may be required by the patient.
- Nurse-Aid Certification from a recognized institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be available to live-in the home with the patients family
- At least one-year experience as a Nurse Aid in an institution
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not attach certificates.