A subsidiary of Resolution Group, Resolution Credit is a non-bank finance lender. Our focus is on consumer and SME lending and other value adding finance services.
These complement the Group’s value proposition that includes general and health insurance services (offered by Resolution Insurance) that we offer to our customers and the public.
Our loan offerings include Insurance Premium Financing, Mobile cash, Salaried Personal Loans, Asset financing, Broker financing and Invoice discounting
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position:
Operations Manager – Resolution Credit
Reporting to the GM- Resolution Credit, the Operations Manager’s purpose is to ensure business efficiency in building a loan portfolio that maximizes return.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop and implement operational plans that further RC’s strategic objectives
- Establish, implement and update operational policies and procedures including a credit policy and adoption of IT systems geared to achieving high efficiency.
- Develop and update operational manuals.
- Manage the daily activities and workflow of the credit team to move loans from origination to closure and ensuring loan operations are in compliance with set policies, applicable regulation and customer standards.
- Establish and lead an efficient and productive working environment within the department that fosters good rapport and teamwork, continuous and effective staff communication.
- Successful coordination / management of relationships with Resolution Group functions and other external partners such as credit reference bureaus, banks etc.
- Ensure effective collections and default management.
- Conduct various assessments to ensure department procedures are achieving accurate and desired results.
- Follow up and correct any audit / compliance items raised and ensure necessary changes or recommendations have been implemented.
- Ensure timely reporting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, statistics or related field.
- 5-10 years experience in a Micro Finance Bank or a Credit Only Micro Finance including minimum of 3 years at managerial level
- Credit certification would be of added advantage.
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit- related laws
- Proficiency in computer use including MS Office
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be mature and have sound Analytical, Negotiation, Interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team leader, cooperative and be able to work well without supervision.
- Good Customer Relations skills.
- Ability to Plan, Organize and Prioritize (Ability to work within strict deadlines)
- Be proactive and self -driven
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by COB, Tuesday 20th December 2016.