Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Unit Manager’s overall purpose will be to ensure the revenue generation for the company as per assigned budgets through the generation of business within the unit.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Revenue generation and attainment of assigned budgets.
- Recruitment of sales staff.
- Guide and coach unit team to ensure budgets are met.
- Client presentations on company products.
- Daily supervision of teams’ activities.
- Generate timely and accurate sales reports.
- Conduct market research.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in a relevant field.
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and PR skills.
- Good supervisory skills
- Bias in medical insurance Business
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Friday 6th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted