Exciting career opportunities in Operations department has risen and we now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage existing business and customer relationships for all the business unit;
- Lead a team of Account Managers in Coastal region
- Identify opportunities to grow volumes with existing customers;
- Develop new business and new customer relationships for business unit, by signing new long-term contracts;
- Identify and grow client base through various sales channels including direct selling, agent partnerships etc;
- Keep abreast of industry activities and recommend any necessary action to grow potential business;
- Proactively identify and address issues arising in their area of business, and find creative solutions in a timely manner;
- Have an execution mindset, i.e. to proactively identify and address issues, take full responsibility for business unit, and find creative solutions for arising problems in a timely manner;
- Support the overall turnaround program of RVR, i.e. look for opportunities to initiate and implement positive change, e.g. development of new strategies to approach the market, optimization of internal and external processes, improvement of services offered to customers, and re-design of the organizational structure where required;
- Meet volumes targets;
- Meet profitability;
- Develop full solution for the customers;
- Excellent sales or customer relationship handling skills, proven by respective experience and references;
- Experience in Container handling services, port operations, customs, KRA and regional customs procedures
- Proven thorough understanding of logistics and transportation industry;
- Excellent leadership and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent team working and negotiation skills, proven by respective experience and references;
- Be creative, committed, self-driven
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, proven by respective experience and references.
- Good understanding of long-range Strategic Planning and Business Planning processes in Global organizations;
- Proficiency in the use of computer application and internet services.
- University degree in a related field or at least five to seven years’ experience in logistics and freight related fields with least 3 years at a management level.
- Post graduate degree/diploma in a relevant area would be an added advantage;
Note: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 30thDecember, 2016
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted