Our client, Robinson Security Group is looking to fill the following HR position to be based in their Head Office in Nakuru.
The details of the position are as follows:
HR & Administration Assistant
Reports to: HR & Administration Manager
Work Station: Nakuru
Job Function: The HR Assistant will be responsible for HR records management and security, accuracy in data entry and records updating, documentation of HR transactions, processing of staff claims, confidentiality among other key areas under the guidance of the HR & Administration Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of Human Resource records and database
- Processing of leave approvals
- Ensure safe custody of employees’ files
- Processing of Pay Change Advice (PCA) on all earnings and deductions
- Maintenance of leave returns ledgers.
- Ensure timely remittance of statutory deductions to the respective authorities
- Processing of staff welfare claims and allowances
- Facilitation in performance appraisal process
- HR data collection and compilation of statistical returns
- Make follow up on staff welfare matters at relevant offices and authorities e.g. NHIF, NSSF.
- Assist in staff recruitment preparations
- On ground and physical visits to the branch offices
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time