Our client a licensed deposit taking SACCO in Meru County seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Executive Administrative Assistant / Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the office holder shall provide high level administrative support to the office of the CEO and managing the diary of the CEO
- More specifically the duties & responsibilities shall include the following;
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events including registration and travel arrangements as necessary
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including letters and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Prepare for monthly and special board meetings
- Completes the CEO’s report, which requires input from all departments and is presented to the Board of Directors
- Provides administrative support for the completion of documentation of Board agenda items
- Custody of SACCO’s administration files and Heads od departments staff files
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The holder of this position requires to have the following qualifications:
- Holder of a diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution;
- Have satisfactorily served in a Sacco or a comparable position with similar responsibilities or in like organizations for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications specifically MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint;
- Have demonstrated outstanding capability in administrative activities.
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly CLICK HERE to download and complete our questionnaire and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 20th December 2016