Human Resources & Administration Officer – (For Medium Size Sacco in Nairobi)
Our client a medium sized Savings & Credit Cooperative Society (SACCO) wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Human Resource and Administration Officer
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the primary responsibility will be to provide strategic leadership and technical support in Human Resources Management, and advice the management on likelihood in HR matters, their implications and impact to business.
To ensure that the SACCO has competent, motivated, engaged and productive human resources and ensure a work environment where employees can realize their career aspirations
- Develop, implement and review HRM strategies
- Develop and periodically review HR policies
- Prepare, implement and monitor the HR department budget.
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of workforce plans
- Facilitate staff recruitment in line with business requirements
- Develop and implement SACCO’s training programs
- Develop and implement employee performance management process.
- Develop and periodically review the compensation systems
- Handle staff disciplinary issues
- Oversee the SACCO’s staff welfare, as well as Health and safety programs
- Ensure the SACCO is fully compliant with the relevant labour laws.
- General HR Administrating
- Provide administrative support to the CEO’s office
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- At least Three years’ of working experience in similar position, team players with excellent, leadership, negotiation, interpersonal communication and decision making skills and should demonstrate ability to implement change.
Minimum Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Business degree from a recognized University, Diploma in HRM and a member of the IHRM, current practicing certificates, proficient in all MS Office applications as well as working knowledge of HRM software
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae indicating their daytime telephone contacts, current remuneration and expected remuneration to: email@example.com by 28th December 2016