- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sales support.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements and any other information or requirement as directed by the BDM.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Calculation sales prices
- Correspondence with customers by mail and phone
- Preparing customer visits including booking meetings and preparing status report and enclosures for BDM.
- Initiate implementation of new products
- Coordinate orders in cooperation with the Order Department and Planning Department
- Prepare monthly Sales Forecasts to be confirmed by the BDM.
- Participate in ad hoc Sales/Marketing assignments like preparations for exhibitions
- Coordinate sending out the yearly calendar and other giveaways in cooperation with the Marketing Manager
- Handle Sales Administrative tasks.
- Arrange meeting per area to minimise travelling time between meetings scheduled for the BDM.
- Provide weekly reports on the meetings arranged and the outcomes.
- Ensure all information is captured and updated in the CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Business related field
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Previous experience in Sales is Preferred
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Added advantage if you have experience with a construction company.
- Aggressiveness is key
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Prospecting skills/creativity.
- Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving.
- Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
- Good communication, interpersonal and skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2545”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2545 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.