We launched our first toilet in November 2011, and we now have a network of over 800 active Fresh Life Toilets run by over 400 Fresh Life Operators.
Job Purpose Statement: The Government Relations Assistant is responsible for providing logistical support to the Government Relations team in general.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Update Tracking documents as required
- Update the Traffic Related Incidences Management Log.
- Update the Company’s Status Document for Licenses and Permits
- Assist in timely application and follow up of Licenses and Permits
- Ensure proper e-filing of secured documents
- Assist in acquisition of documentation required for compliance from different teams
- Handle the team’s scheduling of meetings and event planning
- Assist in coordinating events and meetings
- Ensure GR contact lists and other shared data is updated
- Support on- time completion of time sensitive tasks in the company’s ongoing operations
- Support a team member as may be required
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration Social Sciences related but a Degree in Business, Community, and Policy related disciplines will be desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative and compliance experience would be required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed written, oral, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable in being part of an interdisciplinary team in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- High level of attention to detail, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Able to take a proactive approach on projects and work with minimal direction.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- 50% of the job is field based liaising between different offices