client is an organization operating in rural Rarieda District. The
organization began as a grass-root CBO in 2003 to assist orphaned
children and youth through community empowerment.
organization has since developed into a dynamic organization, focused
on empowerment and development, both within the community and the
to the rural set-up and challenges associated therewith, all applicants
should have a personal commitment to working with the vulnerable
should take time to reflect and make sure they resonate strongly with
the organization’s vision and mission before considering to apply.
Vision: People believe in themselves and work together to build a vibrant and progressive community.
Mission: Empower people and build their capacities to create positive change for children and youth within their community.
Purpose of the Position: To provide security to equipment and all organizations properties in the assigned area
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen the visitors and direct them to the appropriate personnel
- Ensure security of the personnel, premises and equipment
- Ensure that doors, windows and gates are secure.
- Maintain a security diary detailing movement of office equipment’s and vehicles
- Watch for and report any security irregularities to the Supervisor and management.
- To prepare security report
knowledge, skills and abilities may be required through a combination
of formal schooling, self-education and prior experience or
a) Level of education:
- At least KCPE and any security related certification will be an added advantage
- Certificate of good conduct
- Letter of recommendation from previous employer
- Good communication skills
- Ability to detect problems and report the same to the appropriate personnel
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
- At least one (1) year relevant experience.