Job Title: General Manager – Security Services
Industry: Security Services
Salary: 250K – 300K gross
Our client is one of the leading Security Solutions providers serving a wide host of clients in diverse industries.
They seek to hire a General Manager who will be responsible for achieving accurate and timely results that support the established organizational standards and ensuring company policies and procedures are correctly followed.
- Direct and monitor the activities of the company’s operational departments in a manner such that agreed upon, targets are met and assets of the company are safeguarded and optimized in the best interest of the company. The company’s Departments include: County branches, Operations, Training school, Transport and K9.
- Recommending to the board strategic directions for the company’s business growth and when approved implement the corresponding strategic business and operation plans.
- Formulation of various system policies in context of ISO 9001:2008 specifications, cost cutting measures and analysis of the existing ones to match the needs of the company.
- Solve any disputes and disparities that may involve the company and furnishing the involved bodies and parties timely reports of the same.
- Daily running of the company’s operations
- Assist staff to solve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Communicate with Managers, Supervisors on departmental operations and follow up on monthly reports
- Monitor company’s daily security operations
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Liaison Officers, Senior Liaison Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
- Prepare all required reports as per the documented processes, recommend and develop strategies to improve quantity and quality of service delivered.
- Adherence to systems, processes and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field/ Security Management
- Those with a Military background are also encouraged to apply
- 5 – 8 years in operations/management in the security sector
- Candidates holding similar position preferred
- Result oriented, self motivated and energetic
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to manage and co-ordinate teams
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager-Security Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th December 2016
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.