Technical Sales Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Our client, offers innovative product driven solutions for unified communication, performance management and customer relationship management to partners globally.
They are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve license and applications cloud/SaaS sales against the revenue target (quarterly and annually).
- Maintain understanding of the given territory and organizations value propositions for the market.
- Develop pipeline and continuously mature and qualify opportunities in order to increase market share.
- Ensure use of planning / reporting tools in a quality and timely manner.
- Set objectives and review the performance of individuals and take action to ensure targets are met and recruit/induct new team members as required to grow business.
- Monitor and review plans, forecasts and sales activities and ensure corrective action is taken as necessary.
- Identify and explore marketing activities and campaigns that support achievement of targets.
- Responsible for bidding for all types of tenders and projects in the defined region, responding to RFP;s , making bids in consultation with head office counterpart, participating in sales discussions, negotiating techno-commercial terms and follow up for orders
- Analyze and Report on market dynamics and solutions to achieve sales goals
- Responsible for building, sustaining and growing a productive working, and revenue generating, relationship with the assigned Customers / Partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of total sales experience with 3+ years of managerial experience from multinational IT Software Company.
- Knowledge of call center/PBX sales is essential.
- Sound knowledge in Application and Cloud sales is highly advantageous.
- Should have experience in sales of Contact Center solutions or CRM for Sales or Helpdesk to end users through a well -established partner network.
- Proven successful track record of B2B sales in the East African market and more importantly Kenya with established connects in following verticals – BFSI, Government and SI Partners in the defined region.
- Strong result orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building/developing relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- A self-discipline personnel who can create reference and build a team by achieving targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 23rd December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.