Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: Accounts Manager
- In charge of VAT calculations and remittance
- Daily bank reconciliation (Excel)
- Preparing and remitting of Statutory deductions
- Controlling credit and debt collection
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- Posting petty cash in QuickBooks
- Receive and process all purchase orders, invoices, and request for payments.
- Cash withdrawals and supplier’s postings
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations and reports.
- Preparation of management accounts and other financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Payroll management and issuing pay slips to employees
- Provide accounting technical support and advice on management
- Receiving and placing payment requests for cash and cheque transactions, ensuring that they have proper documentation, facilitates authorization and approval.
- Maintaining the financial records, making payments, maintaining reconciled petty cash and bank accounts and producing basic financial reports as necessary.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis and month end closure processes
- Excellent communicator and presentable
- Accuracy and keen to details
- Must be proficient in using Quick books accounting software package
- Degree/Diploma in Management, Accounting or any related other related field with at least CPA II
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be a team player and proactive to learn.
- Must be honest and of high integrity.
- Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and with minimal or no supervision
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com of business 20th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV and position applied for on the subject line.