One of our clients, an advertising agency based in Nairobi wants to fill the below position.
Marketing / Events Organizing Executive
Reports To: Account Manager
A Marketing / Events Organizing Executive contribute to and develop advertising and marketing campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Organizing and managing events for the company
- Conducting market surveys and formulating strategies from feedback.
- Spear heading internal marketing activities and acting as master of ceremony
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Following up budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing reports
- Monitoring campaigns and competitor research.
- Arranging and attending meetings.