Africa 118 Inc is seeking to recruit field sales executives /agents in Kenya and Tanzania.
Duties and Responsibilities
The field sales agents are expected to carry out the following duties:
- Prospecting: setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Relationship management for acquired clients and responding swiftly to queries and concerns from client
- Meet and exceed the targets of 2 new clients a week
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current market conditions and be able to research on competitors
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in field sales in Kenya or Tanzania – minimum 1 year
- Time management skills
- Computer literate with experience in using CRM systems
- A high sales drive, hungry for results and very proactive
- A strong will to succeed and a quick learner
- A diligent and honest sales executive
- Adopts fast to new products and work environment
- Mature, confident, articulate with strong communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills
Compensation is commission only for the first 3 months.
Based on performance, this will be graduated to a monthly retainer.
If this position is of interest to you, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org