Assistant Production Manager
Purpose: Candidate will provide production assistance to the production manager ensuring that the company’s production shoots and events run smoothly and that deadlines are met.
The candidate should be able to carry out production management duties in
Skill competencies & personal attributes
- Have good experience of film production
- Have a thorough understanding of production processes
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Understand relevant software packages
- Be experienced at creating and managing budgets
- Have good contacts with suppliers
- Know where to recruit reliable production personnel
- Understand insurance issues
- Understand travel requirements for countries in Africa and beyond
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Minimum of a degree / diploma in media related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an assistant production manager
- Specific technical experience in film and video related technology would be considered an asset
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.