Marketing and Business Development Associate
Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in Kenya, and will soon expand to other countries in East Africa and in other regions across the globe.
What We Offer
You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation throughout the developing world.
You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed hundreds of thousands of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
The Position is a full-time role touching on nearly all marketing related aspects of the business.
- Manage our organic social media execution to grow fan base and engagement (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Design day to day marketing assets (display ads, social media posts, leaflets) after researching best practice examples online
- Update data in department performance dashboards on a daily basis
- Conduct e-mail, SMS and phone surveys of customers and summarize learnings
- Assist in preparation & management of events
- Maintain and update directory of important department contacts & leads
- Conduct market research for potential suppliers and partners
- Onboard and track borrowers that are part of special programs, e.g. our partnership with Uber
- Re-engage borrowers through phone calls and e-mails to drive results
- Create weekly performance reports of own work
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Photoshop and web based picture creation skills essential
- Good Excel skills (pivot tables, functions) are an added advantage, training is however available to improve such skills
- Experience using all social media platforms
- Fluent spoken and written Swahili and English
- Self-motivated, Creative
- Super Organized & Results focused
- Experience with the Tanzanian market/consumers’ a plus
To apply please click HERE
Together with your CV, upload links/documents of previous marketing-related projects and any managed social media pages
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.