Job Title: Head of Catering and Housekeeping
Brookhurst International School is a Christian co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC) .
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
To enhance customer service, the school aim to fill in the following positions
Head of Accommodation and catering
- Planning for catering requirements and budgets
- Overseeing quality production of food and pastries
- Ensuring the catering department provide quality service to the students and other staff
- Implementing cost saving measures in bother catering and accommodation
- Managing staff working in catering and in hostel
- Supervising laundry work
- Supervising cleaning of accommodation facilities
- Working through with students to maintain high level standards in personal hygiene and organization
- Diploma or degree in hotel management from recognized learning institutions
- Experience of more than five in a busy establishment preferably a learning institution
- Must have passion and commitment to work with children
- Must be a practicing Christian with a testimony
Only female candidates above 27 years will be considered.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th of January 2017and indicate the position you have applied for.
If you do not hear from us by 30th January 2017, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.