County Government of Busia
County Public Service Board
Pursuant to Article 235 1 (b) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and sec.59 1 (b) of the County Government Act, the county Government of Busia wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in various Departments as given below:
Department of Health and Sanitation
Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer III
Job Group ‘H’
Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer will work under the Guidance of a Senior Officer.
Duties and responsibilities
The specific duties will be to oversee service delivery in the following areas, among others:
- Collect information on health, compile, analyze and give report on the same for decision making;
- Maintaining correct, accurate and complete facility records while observing confidentiality;
- Providing Monitoring and Evaluation and data collection tools to medical facilities
- Registration of HIV positive clients for comprehensive care services, conducting regular site visits;
- Providing micronutrient supplementation and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.