County Government of Busia
County Public Service Board
Pursuant to Article 235 1 (b) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and sec.59 1 (b) of the County Government Act, the county Government of Busia wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in various Departments as given below:
Department of Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
Low-loader Operator / Plant Operator
Job Group “E”
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Passed occupation trade test III for Plant operators
- Ability to operate at least two machines of difficult rating’ B.
- A valid driving license (special class).
- Suitability test for drivers grade III conducted by the Ministry of Roads.
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institute.
- Certificate of good conduct, from the CID.
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.