Do you have a sales & marketing degree or even a diploma?
Have you had a head start at sales for at least three years and proven yourself?
Do you have a clean driver’s license?
If yes, we are looking for you!
Our client is seeking to fill two (2) positions to be base in Nairobi.
If picked, you will be responsible for;
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner.
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
- Undertake debt collection from the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms.
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required.
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers.
- Past experience in the service Industry.
- Driving License
- A diploma/degree in sales and marketing or related fields.
To apply, email us your C.V to email@example.com.