Vacancy: Marketing Growth Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job posting: 19.01.17- 6.02.17
Who are we?
Cellulant is a digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top.
In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products, USSD, SMS, and digital content. We are currently serving merchants and banks across 10 countries, and a wide set of industries
Our true competitive advantage lies in the ecosystem we are building – if we do a good job over the next few years, it will be the glue* that will connect everyone to everything – every consumer to every business in Africa.
We invite you to be part of that growth by submitting your application to the following role.
Marketing Growth Manager
Position Overview: The Marketing Growth Manager’s role is critical in accelerating acquisition of consumers in the Cellulant ecosystem, driving general customer growth and engagement across key acquisition channels: online, offline and partnerships.
You are primarily tasked with defining and refining Cellulant’s growth plan as it refers to consumers, coordinating and executing growth programs and optimising customer engagement, retention and conversion rates at key consumer touch points.
As the Marketing Growth Manager, your serve the role of providing product marketing and marketing automation support to both group and country teams.
You are required to understand marketing technology, and platforms; delivering end to end product go-to-market plans. You will add value to the company through monitoring company growth positioning both on brand and product levels.
You are essentially a high-level manager with both strategic planning and implementation functions.
- Bachelor degree, advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of business strategy, analytics, product marketing, partnerships or similar experience required
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing space and the ad technology ecosystem
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with complex cross-functional organizations
- Excellent people and team leadership skills
- Easy interaction with tools such as R, Excel, Tableu and MySQL efficiently.
- Be fluent with and utilise owned and earned media, and paid customer acquisition channels.
- Well-honed creativity, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
- Fluency in analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Enterprise Marketing Management platforms
- Working knowledge of A/B testing tools like Oracle’s Maxymiser and optimizely.
- Strong project management experience.
- Someone who can inspire others toward a big vision, while keeping track of the details.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining organization and control.
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products; and identifying/evaluating both product and company competitors’ offering
- Developing concepts for product sales and marketing collateral
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan for products
- Analysing and engaging with potential partner/channel relationships for products
- Managing customer/client acquisition and retention programs
- Create CRM and retention platforms to track success of product launch and sustaining key demographic customers
- Providing continuous analysis of consumer trends
- Provide short and long term market forecasts and reports
- Directing market research collection, analysis and market data interpretation.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Visit our website at www.cellulant.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0202606696.