Job Title: Chief Information Officer and Projects Delivery
Scope of the position: The CIO and Projects Delivery is responsible for technology business leadership and vision in project and service delivery.
They will provide and maintain a single source of consistent information to business. They will ensure and verify service performance against stated Service Level Agreements while overseeing and managing the projects in the quality analysis stage and final delivery.
They are responsible and accountable for day-to-day service operations and performance. The CIO will establish and direct the strategic long-term goals, policies and procedures for Hardware department and Quality Analysis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and customer support for large national field support organization.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a centralized technical support desk supporting a wide variety of corporate customers and technical assets.
- Verify service operations against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements
- Manage “live” technical environments on a day to day basis
- Develop and maintain policies, principles and definitions of service packages
- Agree and document service definitions with all relevant parties
- Maintain the service catalogue comprising of all services provisioned
- Ensure consistency between the service catalogue and the overall service portfolio
- Define and create the overall service measurement framework that determines service efficiency
- Define and maintain the overall Service Monitoring and Reporting schedule
- Design and maintain a service dashboard to capture and report aggregate service performance
- Define potential service improvement opportunities
- Manage directly a staff of three direct reports with indirect oversight of a staff of approximately 20 resources
- Help business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Recognize new developments in information systems technology, and anticipates organizational modifications.
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information, and intellectual property.
- Function as top-level contact to assist end users in determining IS requirements and solutions.
- Any other work as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Strong software technical experience with references
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Software development or related field / Advanced degree strongly preferred
- IT Management and Leadership Experience
- Must possess organizational, time management, and motivational skills
- Ability to analyze problems, determine solutions and produce the desired outcome
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic
- Provide Customer Service above and beyond what is expected
- Certifications or commensurate experience.
- Experience at working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and customers who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.